Monday, August 28, 2006

Totally contrasting "friends"

Bank holiday Monday for most, but I was working. Thankfully, after previous incidents...

My friend who had been constantly accusing me of doubting him is back on the same trail again, so I sent him a text (before work) saying I’d keep my information to myself… which was intended as a bit of a “lay off” message. I’ve really not got the time to spend 3-4 hours at a time, listening to him repeating himself, when I know I’ve not done anything wrong! When I turned my mobile phone back on after work – eight text messages accusing me of everything under the sun, and a sweary voicemail (which actually filled my voicemail box, as it was the 10th)! I’ve tried to help him, I’ve tried to support him, and now he’s trying to stir it all up again. Sorry, but my life is going to be short enough as it is, I’m going to leave him and let him live his own life from now. I rarely do this, but after many years of getting similar things, I’d rather not.

Another friend of mine was interested in setting up a new forum board - similar to those I've setup myself. To avoid her splashing out until they decide how they like it, I've given them some of my excess server space, and I was up late helping her set it up. They seem to like it so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home