Friday, October 27, 2006

So how was my Friday?

Well I had something planned (with a lot of walking!) to do today – out of town – but my feet had other ideas. Now, I went out for new shoes on Tuesday, and managed to get the usual cut & rubs and blisters etc. all over. This morning, I got up, and went out, and my foot was really sore – more so than last night. Tried to walk it off, couldn’t, came home and cancelled what I was planning, and stayed at home! I had a lie-down, and had a look at the “damage” – my heel was a bit swollen, more so on the right than the left. OK we’ve had more rain recently than we could have done with, but with hindsight, it would have been better to leave that to the weekend – well, my weekend is just Sunday – but time is a healer, and that’s why hindsight is so brilliant that we only get it afterwards!

So, a quiet-ish day, including catching up on some things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home