Monday, January 01, 2007

My Monday, 1st January

I've had a range of different feelings today - maybe like mood swings, but not as bad. It was all kept within my head, lets say.

I've been changing some of my group email addresses to the new @suzyscott.com domain name, and as part of this, part of my evening was spent transferring everyone onto my new MSN id - see on the left. I was unable to add a few of you, because it showed up that your addresses didn't have a passport id - even though we've talked on MSN in the past! So, if you can't see my new id on there, please add it in.

I was somewhat surprised that I'd not had a phone call, or even a Christmas card from the rest of the family. Now, I've not had a New Year call from them either. I'm wondering if recent developments - and remember, I've not spoken to mum since before Christmas - have finally done something. Time will tell, I guess.

I then had a look through everything I did last year. Some bad times, yes, but I was still pleased thinking back through the good times of the year. This year I will still be blogging, but perhaps not every day. I didn't say I would do every single day, but it's how I've been doing it of late. Some days, if there is nothing to say (or that I want to), I may just carry on for the next day. This makes sense in line with my plans for this year too.

Now, 2007 is well and truly here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home