Saturday, February 12, 2005

Saturday, work and beyond

Woke up early, for a Saturday, and got out to work. Work was a little manic due to circumstances beyond our control... Came home after the 1000-1800 shift, then went out to the bus station to meet two friends, one of which I'd talked into buying an almost brand new but now redundant Compact Flash card for his camera. Stopped at Tesco on route to home, get lunch for tommorrow so I don't need to go out, and have a quiet day tommorrow i.e. typing up blog posts... I've been fairly restrained on spending this week - partly because I had to. But I've had no time to shop until now, which is usually more of an indication....
Went home, and forgot to mention yesterday that I've found two fairly good Bamster.com videos from recent BamBam and Streetboy/Frizzle incidents. Basically, BamBam sits in the stuido, and sends them on crazy challeges. The first one is musical chairs, which has to be seen to be believed. I've never seen two people start a game of music chairs, then have a 90 second fight over the chair, and... well I better not give away the ending, but it's the first time I've seen it used in a game of musical chairs! The second is titled "shut that kid up" where Streetboy is sent on board a southbound Arriva London South Routemaster on Service 159, at what looks like Piccadilly Circus. He is dressed - well, I am sure you can guess. He then takes up the seat behind the engine, and proceeds to scream like a baby, until prompted by the conductor... then starting to cry again almost immediately. Passengers are ordered off the bus, lights are turned off... again, I won't spoil the ending, but worth a look (as long as you are not easily offended!)
After this, quickly to bed, as I was worn out after two very early starts...
p.s. Feedback on an earlier blog post. My picture of the rear of the new Megabus.com Neoplan Skyliner has been reused in their internal staff newsletter, megaNews, edition 3 (with my permission granted on the day they were taken!)..... And why is "blog" not a word on the Blogger spellchecker???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home