Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday home

50139 seems to have a somewhat wobbily steering on the way up, but as this has applied to several Neoplan's, I was no more than a little concerned.

During our break at Keele, spent £1 to have a go on one of those grab machines - those that let you carry on until you win. Well I had thirty minutes, and a £1 to spare... Won this on the sixth grab - good for that early! There was a cat walking around at the services, a white and black cat reminiscent of one of my mother's cats. However, I couldn't see it close up.

Got home 1035, and after an inital mis-understanding from the cab driver i.e. Discovery Point Coach Park in five minutes, and "he's already been out"... which bit was missed... anyway, had a quick nap, waking up about 1900ish. My mother had left voicemail messages for me, as it turns out because I never called her back last time, she thought I was in London. I was... but not quite like that... Anyway, "Domino" the cat has either gone missing - the white/black one... I asked if there was any chance it would be passing through Keele in the early hours of this morning...

Anyway, tommorrow fixed shift here I come, which will hopefully see the start of some stability in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home