Friday, August 05, 2005

Quiet Friday

Yeah, another quiet one, with reason. This is the first of five back-to-back days off work - one paid leave, three rest days, one medical prepartion.

Earlier in the week, I recieved word from Ninewells re going in for one of these. Sometime last month I'd been in to see the doctors, and whilst I thought this was going to take forever, it is both concerning and welcoming that it's not that far away! So, I will be off Monday (see the link above), and the test itself is Tuesday morning, so they can place said camera into me... yes I am aware of the irony!

Friday and Sunday are normal rest days anyway (as is Tuesday) for me, and Saturday has been added as paid leave. Tommorrow is an OS tour to the north-east of England, so today was just a walk around town. Took some pics. The only thing reasonably noteworthy was one of Travel Dundee's Gemini's blinded for Fowlis - but this changed before I could get the camera out! DOubt it would be on the 51 though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home