Friday, September 30, 2005

This weekend....

... now I know I've had a real busy week, between day job, other interests, friends, hospital, reliatives, and that painfully-not-funny 2hr round trip when I left my keys behind on Wednesday morning. And all that was about to pail into insignificence, as I was about to head off for a long weekend, in just over six hours from now. For the first time this year, and the first night I've had away from home (except sleeping on the bus) since February, whenever it was.

That's right, I was.

I got a phone call on the landline when I got home, from my mother... who's up at Ninewells. Again. They've kept her in this time. Oh dear.... for now, plans put back till Friday night, and trips rebooked for the first part. I will catch up with all later as planned, but for now...

So, in the meantime, don't feel sorry for me. You can read about the past week I've had, and it's signifcance on the rest of my life, next week. In the meantime, there's someone else I want you to think about, and remember in your thoughts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home