Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Shattered!

One of the jobs I couldn't do yesterday became today, so Dundee - Dunfermline and back before going to the day job! I was shattered by the end, but not lost out. Only thing was, bus was late due to roadworks on the way up to the Forth Road Bridge, so I was 15 mins late for the day job. I am really worn out right now - combination of (some of) the pills, the extra work, and other committments lately.

Remember my musings from Monday? Said "friend" has now told at least two friends of mine that I'd told him (the complete opposite of what I actually did) ! This is what I can't take - stirring up further trouble, just to get attention. It's harsh, I know, but it's true. I didn't create this situation, and now I'm trying to get out of it, I'm still being attempted to be strung along. His text messages are now getting a lot more agressive, claiming "i'm calling the f*****g shots" etc. From now on, I'm not reading them, and I will delete them on sight. Will save me from any more harassement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home