Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ninewells Hospital Area 7 – The Area That The Sign Makers (Almost) Forgot

I had a shower, washed my hair (Bad Hair Day!) then left the house in time for my “HD Clinic” at 1600. I’ve not been here for a long time, but I was only one floor away yesterday! At Ninewells, the signs go up to Area 6A, but there is no mention of an Area 7… until you go all the way to the south block, down one floor in the lift, along a bit, around the corner, around the corner again so you end up pointing in the opposite direction to how you were when you came out the lift, and then you walk a bit further…

… and THEN you see a sign showing “< Area 7”…

… I know I’ve been here before, but not for many months. That’s why I forgot….

… anyway, I was there for a reason – and that was to see the same genetics doctor I saw a while ago (see previous blogs about missing appointments etc.) I put forward my concerns to him, and we then proceeded with what you could call the neurological equivalent of a MoT (vehicle) test. Only reason I say that was that I passed fine, and I’ve got to come back in a year. The stumbling etc. hasn’t been so bad this last week or so, but time will tell what is causing that, if anything.

So, back to town, and back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home