Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Sunday Evening

OK, I am awake, and feeling better for it! Load two of three is doing the spin at the moment, and I have had a quiet evening in, watching Bridget Jones - The Edge Of Reason.When she's in the taxi near the end of the film, why does she go from the south side to the City (of London) via Picc Circus? Surely the cabbie made enough on the fare as it was... or was it just for the sign?

Here's a useful freebie that I found via The Ticket Collector - BiTE - The Discount Card For Commuters. Freebie discount card, valid in most UK railway stations (but not for travel).

News that I should have posted last week is that The Illusion Principle - the band with my colleague Adam Hobson as the drummer - have added some more gigs for March & April. They will be playing at Bannermans in Edinburgh, as well as King Tuts in Glasgow (yes, they've made it!), and then Barrowlands 2! Adam keeps reminding me they've been hard at work practicing, and "it sounds better" he says. The website includes some music, so you can try before you come along.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home