Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday in town

I had a "quiet" day. I woke up at 0900, went back to bed after checking the bank balance. Yes I had been paid - but I wanted to check. I was underpaid last week, but in a separate incident, I wrote my phone sign-on code (2710) on my timesheet, not my pay number (7264), and only he latter is for the agency. They worked it out - as you know I've been there long enough! Got back up, checked email - another three jobs from the company who contacted me yesterday! This means I now have three for this Sunday, and another for two weeks time.
Went out, got a few bits & pieces (including pictures of a former Perth
yellow Olympian, seen at Strathtay Dundee), spent some time catching up on the blogs, boards and stuff!
I also did my 10 point business plan if I win tomorrow’s lottery. This was devised after thinking some people (myself included) would just blow the money, and have no plans or what to do it on. At least with me, you know it wouldn't go on whores or beer. The thing is, now I know how I'd be able to use any winnings to help the greater people my world. If I win £10 for three numbers, all my ideas might be a little difficult...
Had a quiet day, but for the second Friday, there was still a lot to do!

2 Comments:

At 9:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Sorry it’s a bit late (and not wishing to boast) but my pal gave my a lift to Leuchars in his Cessna Reims Rocket on Friday 9th Sept.. We had to orbit over Dundee waiting for the Czech airforce to land [2,500 feet over Tealing]. It’s remarkable how much greenery there is in Dundee that looks super on a sunny day. Couple of dozy snaps…..

http://tinyurl.com/kod77

http://tinyurl.com/k7wjp

Cya.
q

 
At 9:43 pm, Blogger Suzy Scott said...

Thanks... Dundee really does look pretty from that height :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home