Friday, September 01, 2006

A day of positive things

Earlier in the week, my phone started developing this weird issue... I was holding off the bill, because I'd been expecting an adjustment on the packages (following discussion with my colleague/contact in High Level Complaints - go back to April/May time), and not had it yet. So, I called her before she went away on holiday, and she called me back. "What have they done to your line?" she started... anyway, once again, fixed it on the spot, and made the outstanding adjustment to the bill, and credited me accordingly for having to chase her! Should this be the end of it (for now) - well I hope so!

Went out for lunch - remember the one from Tuesday that was closed? - and having a run via Broughty Ferry and Monifieth, before heading back to Dundee. I had the evening online, speaking to many, and having generally a quiet day of it otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home