Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday at home and beyond

After being up late, I ended up reshuffling some of my work for today - today's has gone to Friday, and one of Friday's has came to today instead, to allow me out the house for a bit! This then lead to more adventures in webhosting throughout the evening, and after I got the nameservers changed, I was able to setup the required subdomain to allow the board to go into a folder (there is only one domain pointing to here, unlike some of my own where there are more than one - making this a little tricky). Once again, a late one, and then... at the last moment... the new subdomain would not work, as it kept "looping" to a test forward, which I had removed! So, ticket to the new hosting company (within less than 36 hours - good by my standards), and later they said NFF (no fault found). Just before I went to bed, I opened Internet Explorer rather than Firefox, tried it - and got in! It's one of these weird ones where some people could get into it, others could not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home