Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not quite as planned

Wednesday was quieter at work. We were a few bodies down in the team, but it didn't really matter, as it got quieter - well, a lot quieter, quicker than yesterday. The thing is, throughout the day, I had this weird headache that kept coming back... and I felt a few other weird feelings... and I had those pains in my shoulders... reminded me somewhat of how I felt on Sunday...

... I got home, back in the door. I got really upset... and that was putting it mildly. There was no particular reason for it - just "everything". I'd not been this way for several weeks now... why did I feel this way? I couldn't understand it... but the more I thought about it, it became worse... and the headache now reminded me of that which I had several months ago.. .maybe it's some sort of warning... early into Thursday morning, I eventually managed to get to sleep...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home