Monday, March 12, 2007

At home – all day!

Yes, I had the day off! It is the first of two days that I’ve booked off this week. The agency holiday year runs out at the end of the month. Is it THAT time of the year already? So, why did I choose those dates? The Tuesdays & Fridays I did not select, just in case I got set back to my old “four days a week” shift. I have three medical appointments next week, so I didn’t want to confuse next week even further. That, and I might even qualify for another day off, having changed my hours… we might well find out early next month, when it’s too late…

So what did I do with my day? It was warmish weather out (allegedly), I had a few pennies to spare (not a lot), where did I go? I sat at home and chatted to a certain American for almost the whole day…

Time well spent, I think… and repaying his recent support and loyalty. Many days recently (when we’ve been chatting before I start my shift), I’ve felt like curling up in front of the pc, chatting for the day, and not bothering with the rest of the world… well today, I did!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home